Below you can see the list of the header fields with their meanings
- Client name. Given by TOWeRS at the agreements subscription.
- User's identifier. Given by TOWeRS at the agreements subscription.
- User's password. Combined to user. Given TOWeRS at the agreements subscription.
- Protocol version. Different protocol versions may have different behaviours so it's important to use the correct one provided by TOWeRS IT department.
- It's built when the message has been created. The timestamp is a numerical value given by YYYYMMGGhhmmss where:
- YYYY is the full year
- MM is the full month (two digits)
- GG is the full day (two digits)
- hh is the hour, (two digits) in 24h format
- mm is the minute (two digits)
- ss is the seconds (two digits)
This way is possible to recover the order in which the messages have been sent.
- It indicates the transaction number. It is used to identify answers unambiguously (max 10 char).